Ailancego European Union General Data Protection Regulation – GDPR
Ailancego is committed to user privacy.
The policy on protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data by the Community institutions is based on Regulation (EU) 2018/1725 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 23 October 2018 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data by the Union institutions, bodies, offices and agencies and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Regulation (EC) No 45/2001 and Decision No 1247/2002/EC.
This policy covers all the Ailancego website cookies content, tracking and data collection within the ailancego.com domain. Although you can browse through most of this website without giving any information about yourself, in some cases, personal information is required in order to provide specific services and e-services you request.
Personal information might be collected such as:
- Personal information, name and/or the email address, to register accounts fill-in forms or process the subscription payments.
- Content that users create or post through the account
- Log files created by the server
- Geo-location information (GPS) requested by the mobile apps
- And more.
In this manner we respect privacy
- within each institution, a Data Protection Officer ensures that the provisions of the regulation are applied and advises controllers on fulfilling their obligations, with the exception of third party services.
- for all the Ailancego user data protection and privacy, the European Data Protection Supervisor will act as an independent supervisory authority
Ailancego website domain provides links to third-party sites within The European Union region and outside UE. Since we do not control them, we encourage you to review their privacy policies.
E-services – services – products and brands
An e-service, product or business brand on Ailancego is a service or resource made available on the internet in order to improve the communication between people businesses and company-es brands on the one hand and Ailancego on the other.
Types of services that are, or will be, offered by Ailancego in Europe:
- information services that provide people, media, business, administrations, visitors and others with easy and effective access to information
- interactive communication services that allow better contacts with people, business, civil society and public bodies, in order to facilitate policy consultations and feedback
- transaction services that allow access to all basic forms of transactions with the EU, such as procurement, financial operations, recruitment, event enrollment, acquisition of documents
- Security Cookies for security purposes
- Provide and maintain the Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- Allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- Monitor the usage of the Service
- Detect, prevent and address technical issues
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to – and maintained on – computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located In or outside United States and European Union and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to United States or other Countries and process it there.
Ailancego may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
To comply with a legal obligation – To protect and defend the rights or property of Ailancego -To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service – To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public – To protect against legal liability
As an European citizen, under GDPR, you have certain individual rights. You can learn more about these guides in the GDPR Guide
Information contained in privacy statement
- what information is collected and for what purpose and the technical means the EU collects personal information in order to fulfill a specific purpose
- to whom your information is disclosed
- how you can access your information, verify its accuracy and, if necessary, correct it
- how long your data is kept
- what security measures are taken to safeguard your information against possible misuse or unauthorized access
- whom to contact if you have queries or complaints
Ailancego traffic data collection and Analisis
Ailancego uses: Google Analytics – email addresses – Google play – Google pay – Pay Pal – Google Ad Sense – Google Ads – Twitter – Facebook – Pinterest – Bing webmaster tools – Google Search Console – LinkedIn – First name and last name – address, state, city, postal ZIP code, province and others in order to measure the effectiveness and efficiency of the Ailancego corporate business service website in EUROPEAN Union ground and other counties.
By default, our website visitors are tracked using third-party persistent cookies from AI Lance Go own analytics system, Google, Bing and Yandex webmaster tools analytics systems. You may choose not to be tracked by Piwik (opt-out). If you change your mind, you can choose to be tracked again by Piwik (opt-in).
To check your current status and make your choice, tick the corresponding box in the text below.
The European Commission manages on behalf of all EU websites including Ailancego.
Ailancego – user Friendly GDPR policy currently uses third party analytics system. Visit our legal notice page for more information.
Choosing not to be tracked by Piwik does not affect your navigation experience on Ailancego.
Many webpages on Ailancego have a contact button, which activates your email software and invites you to send your comments to a specific mailbox. When you send such a message, your personal data is collected only in order to reply.
If the team responsible for the mailbox is unable to answer your question, it will forward your email to another service. You will be informed, via email, about which service your question has been forwarded to.
If you have any questions about the processing of your email and related personal data, do not hesitate to include them in your message.
Collected personal data is stored on a computer of the external subcontractor acting as processor, who has to guarantee the data protection and confidentiality required by Regulation (EC) 45/2001.
Verifying, modifying or deleting information
If you want to verify, modify or delete your personal data stored by the responsible controllers for the Ailancego website and its sub-sites, you can email the data controller for the Ailancego website in DG Communication at the address below. In your email, clearly state your request and include the URL of the website/webpages your request refers to.
Ailancego applies and complies to the GDPR in order to offer products or services to citizens of the EU – Ailancego official regulations and European privacy policies according to EU GDPR cookie consent.
Ailancego operates the https://www.ailancego.com website (hereinafter referred to as the “Service”)
Effective date: January 07, 2019