CalOPPA – California Online Privacy Protection Act
This policy covers all the Ailancego website cookies content, tracking and data collection within the ailancego.com domain. Although you can browse through most of this website without giving any information about yourself, in some cases, personal information is required in order to provide specific services and e-services you request.
Personal information might be collected such as:
- Personal information, name and/or the email address, to register accounts fill-in forms or process the subscription payments.
- Content that users create or post through the account
- Log files created by the server
- Geo-location information (GPS) requested by the mobile apps
- And more.
Information gathered by Ailancego could be shared with other parties,
We respect privacy and use of personal data
- within each institution, a Data Protection Officer ensures that the provisions of the regulation are applied and advises controllers on fulfilling their obligations, with the exception of third party services.
- for all the Ailancego user data protection and privacy, the Data Protection Supervisor will act as an independent supervisory authority.
Types of services that are, or will be, offered by Ailancego in Clifornia:
- information services that provide people, media, business, administrations, visitors and others with easy and effective access to information
- interactive communication services that allow better contacts with people, business, civil society and public bodies, in order to facilitate policy consultations and feedback
- transaction services that allow access to all basic forms of transactions with the U.S., such as procurement, financial operations, recruitment, event enrollment, acquisition of documents
- Security Cookies for security purposes
- Provide and maintain the Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- Allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- Monitor the usage of the Service
- Detect, prevent and address technical issues
Ailancego uses: Google Analytics – email addresses – Google play – Google pay – Pay Pal – Google Ad Sense – Google Ads – Twitter – Facebook – Pinterest – Bing webmaster tools – Google Search Console – LinkedIn – First name and last name – address, state, city, postal ZIP code, province, social security number and others in order to measure the effectiveness and efficiency of the Ailancego corporate business service website in U.S.A. ground and other counties.
Social Security number, or other details about a person that could allow a consumer to be contacted physically or online.
By default, our website visitors are tracked using third-party persistent cookies from AI Lance Go own analytics system, Google, Bing and Yandex webmaster tools analytics systems
Many webpages on Ailancego have a contact button, which activates your email software and invites you to send your comments to a specific mailbox. When you send such a message, your personal data is collected only in order to reply.
Policy’s effective date: 08/01/2019