DMCA – Digital Millennium Copyright Act – DMCA stands:
Ailancego – www.ailancego.com – Link or content Removal Policy!
Ailancego takes matters of Intellectual Property very seriously and is committed to meeting the needs of content owners while helping them manage publication of their content online.
It should be noted that Ailancego is a Search Engine – Directory and Article publication Service website for
Art – Advertising – Businesses – Entertainment – Estate – Education – Economy – Games – Home and garden – Health – Law – IT and Internet – Multimedia – Music – News – World – Technology – Shopping – Videos and many other content categories and topics available at a wide variety of third party Websites and published by other websites or website owners.
Ailancego Article Publishing Services also allows private users to publish articles and content about Arts, Advertising, Businesses, Entertainment, Estate, Education, Economy, Games, Health, Law and legality, IT and Internet, Multimedia, Music, World News, Technology, Shopping, Videos and Photos content that might be subject of Copyright!
Any videos and media shown on third party websites are the responsibility of those sites and not Ailancego. We have no knowledge of whether content shown on third party websites is or is not authorized by the content owner as that is a matter between the host site and the content owner. AI Lance Go does not host any Copyright content on its servers or network except our own.
Ailancego is a pro-DMCA website and as such Content Owners can use the DMCA protocol to request removal of links to videos that they believe infringe their copyright.
Content owners must understand that by having a link removed from Ailancego they will not be removing the actual source video, article or media from the 3rd party site. Content owners must contact the video hosting site themselves to request removal.
Content owners must also understand that Ailancego is a complex system of manual and automatic indexers, robotic scripts and user submissions; if a video, article or media exists on the web we will at some point find it and index it. It is entirely possible that we will index a previously removed video, article or media that is hosted using a different URL or different hosting website. If this happens please let us know as per DMCA protocol and we will address the issue.
Please do not send DMCA requests asking for entire Tags, categories or parent sections to be removed. We only accept requests for an actual link to be removed.
If you wish to request multiple link removals please use just one DMCA notice but list all the URL’s in that request.
Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998
In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (the text of which may be found on the U.S. Copyright Office website at http://lcweb.loc.gov/copyright/ ), Ailancego will respond expeditiously to claims of copyright infringement that are reported to Ailancego designated copyright agent identified below.
If you are a copyright owner, or are authorized to act on behalf of an owner of the copyright or of any exclusive right under the copyright, and believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please report your notice of infringement to Ailancego by providing Ailancego’s designated copyright agent listed above with the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyright work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at the Website;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit Ailancego to locate the material; this must be in the form of a direct URL to the page on which the infringing content is linked. This detail is necessary as each video, article or post can have multiple links and to protect relationships with our partners we wish to avoid deleting authorized links in error.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit AiLanceGo to contact the complaining party, including a name, address, telephone number and, if available, an email address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
All claims of copyright infringement on or regarding this Website should be emailed to Ailancego`s designated agent compiling our Contact Form