General web directory listings, Human edited web Directories
Web directory or listings are:
– an online list of websites, that includes the title of each website.
– a belonging category that links the listed website to a niche.
The goal of the online directory is to include only quality websites with highly relevant content. This is possible because our moderators carefully review websites before inclusion into the directory.
General Directory Guidelines
How to Get listed in a web directory?
Choose the Title for your Website listing, avoiding repetition of words.
2. Write an objective Content or Description of your Website. The description should mainly describe what the site offers.
3. Choose keywords depending of your website and description content, making it possible for people to easily find your site via search engines.
4. Choose your category depending on the Niche of your website you want to expand.
- Regular Website listing.
- Reciprocal Website listing.
- Premium or Paid listing.
6. Domain / URL address linking:
Submit your domain or URL in the correct format. Make sure it is the right session type http: or https: or both if you have a redirect set up from HTTP to HTTPS session to your website.
•US Free Ads.
More topics about Lancego Web directory listings:
Directory Submission Guidelines – web directories and rules – free directory submission listing services – Seo Friendly Free Web Directories – best of the web directories – Directory listing advice – web directory alliance – Human edited web directory – Why Are Web Directories relevant? – Web directory help – directory community – online business directory – real web directories examples – lance directory – How to create a directory listing? – WP social directory – Get page authority and branding for your business –